Skin reflects the beauty of a person. We all try every possible things to keep our skin young and healthy. If you have a fresh and flawless skin, people will be bound to notice you. A beautiful skin is very attractive to everybody. Some are blessed with flawless skin, they are considered lucky. All are not blessed. they should take care of their skin properly to get the perfect glow.
Types of skin:
There are many kind of skin. but, they can mainly be divided into three major types. They are:
a) dry skin
b) normal or neutral skin
c) oily skin
Each type of skin react differently. That is why the process of maintenance is also different in each type.
How to maintain dry skin?
Dry skin gets easily dehydrated and looks very dull if not taken care of. Few important steps to pamper dry skin:
1. Drink a lot of water. this will provide hydration to your skin making it look bright.
2. Do not wash your face more than twice a day. It is better if you wash your face with a creamy face wash, which contains oil. Use moisturized soap for your body.
3. Dry skin are sensitive to sun and extreme temperatures. So, use a deep moisturizing lotion, when you go out. If problem arises contact a dermatologist.
4. Avoid using alcohol containing make up and toners. They will make your skin worse.
How to maintain normal skin?
Normal skin is easy to maintain. You do not have to make any extra effort for it. Just use products which balance the oil and alcohol content in them. Do not use which is very oily or very dry.
How to maintain oily skin?
Oily skin is very difficult to tame. Oily skin can often lead to whiteheads, blackheads, Pimples and acne but, if you keep few things in mind, it won't give you much trouble. People with oily skin have an advantage, which will help them in the long run. When we start aging, The oil glands start secreting less sebum making us look old and dull. But oily skin people doesn't suffer from this problem as the extra oil is gone with age making them look young.
1. Wash your face with an oil-free face wash. Wash your body with a soap which has less moisture in it.
2. Oily skin attract dirt a lot. It also has larger pores than dry skin. Hence, dirt get inside your skin through them. There is only one solution to it. Wash your face with plain water as many times possible. This will keep the dirt away.